"Find a job that you love doing and you will never have to work a day in your life." Confucius.
I think this quote means when someone can work in a career that he loves, he won't consider himself working since he is practicing something that he enjoy doing it. He may go early in the morning and stay all day long at work full of energy because this job will please him. Consequently, high and significant performance.
The quote is very true. Personally, I'm in a big struggle right now; my major is computer science but I don't really like it and not sure how my future going to be in a profession that I'm not willing to major in. Politics and international relations are very interesting to me, therefore I'm thinking seriously to switch my major to political science to be in a position that I love for the rest of my life.
Many people perhaps are in jobs they don't enjoy. The clues of that are being lazy, complaining constantly and counting days for the weekends and holidays.
The knotted question is: is it possible to love your job when it's involved somethings that you are not interested in? I HOPE IT IS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish u do what u love!!
Thank u i hope the same 4 u too !!
That's a very difficult question! I think you have to like at least one aspect of your job. For example, I love ALP students. Even though reading essays might not be my favorite thing in the world, helping students is enough to make it worth while.
Haha,, I see what you mean therefore I can't imagine myself as a teacher !!
Post a Comment