Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Journal 7: My best friend..!!

We have different languages, though we are best friend. I have always said if we can't understand each other by language, we will by telepathy. He speaks Japanese, and I speak Arabic..!! But after we have worked together for about 8 months we realized that friendship can be more than a language. For some reason, we became best friend.

I think we have things in common. Both of us are very active and like to laugh, well he might be slightly more but I like that. We're always up to do crazy things and get in an adventure. That was only when it's time for fun. He got married on Nov. 2007 in Japan. I was supposed to be there then, but, and because he will leave the country immediately after the wedding, the plan has changed when he suggested a crazy idea that I meet them during the honeymoon. I did that and share them 2 days of the honeymoon..!!

Most important, we are always sacrificing for one another.

6 comments:

Helen said...

you really have a good friend

Helen said...

u have a good friend

Tony said...

You really have a best friend.

Sean said...

Does your friend speak Arabic now?

^.^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shangjing said...

Best wishes to you and your best friend~