Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I'm Aziz from middle east. For some reason I don't prefer to be called by my real name, even back home, so I always use the second part of my first name Aziz, it's easier and I like it. I came to the United States to pursue my master degree, which I hope it to be MS in Information Systems at CSUF. My undergraduate degree was in computer science, honestly I didn't like to major in computer science. I just did it because it could offer better job opportunities.
I like to work in an international company, hope Japanese one, after I finish my education. I'm so interested in the Japanese culture, and I'd like to learn Japanese. In general, international politics is attracting me a lot recently. My dream is to be a useful person in the future, who can present something good, helpful, and useful for others.
As most young Saudi, Soccer is my favorite sport, playing and watching. I also always ready to practice any other sport, except American Football. Spiritually, solo music makes me fly away, I don't know where, but I like that. Away from sport and spirituality, I like to read but I'm not a good reader yet.
I will never say no to any fun opportunity, even if I have homework..!! "Hope Mr. Sean won't read that". In other words, I don't have resistance against pleasure, therefore I consider myself a crazy person sometimes. Hope to have all fun together in this class. :)
Thank you all.
I'm sure that we will be a productive writing class. Even though I don't like writing but I will try my best.
Other posts I read:
Sally's
Dennis'
Ann's
Alwin's
I also read my own one..!!
1 comment:
May Happiness follow wherever you go
Post a Comment